Competitive pressures, consumer interests, regulation, energy costs and supply, climate change and the challenges of sustaining our environment are continually affecting business decisions today and to a greater extent for tomorrow.
Increasingly companies and organisations must understand the implications of these challenges, seek ways to benefit from them, position themselves appropriately, find ways to implement a coherent green strategy that is integrated into the overall business objectives and ensure their operations efficiently align to that strategy.
Our Services focus on delivering practical solutions to the increasingly complex challenges companies and organisations must face. Our core offerings are geared to helping clients improve their bottom line, integrate carbon management into their operations, mitigate against the risks and regulatory pressures and deliver competitive benefits that make an impact on the environment.
At GreenCarbonLite, we provide practical solutions, advice and support, specialising on:
- Tailored carbon auditing and management projects, that effectively account for a business’s carbon emissions, by measuring, evaluating their impacts and continually monitoring them; Read more
- Pragmatic green strategy development and implementation, integrated into the operations of a company or organisation, with deliverable intents and plans, not just “greenwash”; Read more
- Sustainability developments and appraisals, which ensure environmental, social and economic drivers, are integrated into strategic decisions, company-wide programmes/initiatives, business line projects and policies at an early phase; Read more
- Energy efficiency & management assessments and cost improvement programmes that deliver business critical benefits; Read more
- Capturing and using to best advantage business intelligence on regulatory and legislative policies, both current and future ones, through tailored EU policy and information monitoring services and balanced risk/opportunity evaluations and scorecards; Read more
- Feasibility studies, energy diversification projects and renewables development services; Read more